These worksheets are designed to assist you in developing your communication skills in your relationship.
Each worksheet has an exercise that will take between 10-30 minutes to complete and some may require up to a week of regular practice.
These worksheets are interactive PDFs allowing you to type your answers into the spaces provided and then save or print if desired.
Download MensLine Australia communication toolkit
- Awareness of communicating patterns PDF:60KB
- Communicating boundaries PDF:58KB
- Conflict management PDF:73KB
- Strengthening the relationship with the separated parent PDF:100KB
- Using I statements PDF:64KB
- What do you want from your relationship with your partner PDF:58KB
Please note, these worksheets should not replace ongoing professional support but they may complement existing work.
If you are having problems understanding the content of the worksheet or with the topic and would like further support, please call a MensLine Australia counsellor on 1300 78 99 78. Your feedback is encouraged.