These anger management worksheets are designed to assist you in developing your personal skills to better manage your anger.
Each worksheet has an exercise that will take between 10-30 minutes to complete, and some may require up to a week of regular practice.
These worksheets are interactive PDFs allowing you to type your answers into the spaces provided and then save or print if desired.
Download MensLine Australia anger management toolkit
- Anger Diary PDF:62KB
- Being Aware of Your Payoffs PDF:58KB
- Drawing About Your Anger PDF:24KB
- Identifying Other Emotions PDF:76KB
- Safe Steps Time Out PDF:32KB
- Self Evaluation PDF:166KB
- Working With Self Talk PDF:58KB
- Write About Your Anger PDF:59KB
Please note, these worksheets should not replace ongoing professional support but they may complement existing work.
If you are having problems understanding the content of the worksheet or the topic, and would like further support, please call a MensLine Australia counsellor on 1300 78 99 78. Your feedback is encouraged.